JOIN THE MG PROPERTY MANAGEMENT TEAM
MG Property Management has an immediate opening for a receptionist.
As the first point of contact for all new and recurring business, the receptionist is responsible for setting the impression and maintaining proper and friendly communication with vendors, homeowners, Board Members and staff.
Duties will include, but will not be limited to:
• Answering telephones; managing inquiries and routing call accordingly
• Taking accurate messages and relaying them promptly
• Greeting all office visitors in a warm, pleasant and helpful manner
• Monitoring visitor access and maintaining security awareness
• General administrative duties, including typing letters, printing labels, creating files, emails, scans and ordering supplies
• Maintaining the reception area and conference room
• Process applications for residency for HOAs and Condo Associations
• Keyboard and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel)
• Working knowledge of Gmail and related Google products
• Prior switchboard experience
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong customer service skills
• Highly motivated with initiative
• Ability to work independently and with a group
Interested parties should email their resumes to email@example.com.
We love hearing from clients and potential new partners.
Service or support required for: HOACondosRentalsCommercialIndividual UnitFor RentJanitorial & Housekeeping
Owning a rental property can be time-consuming and complicated, especially if you have multiple properties or live… https://t.co/84vF2MM6e9
Emergency After Hours: